Tuesday 15 July 2008

So negi

Its disappointing really, that for the past 3 years i've never been quite good enough but then some myspace girl with a huge konk (or tits which she gets out on the regz) always is. Its strange 'cos I never ask for much. Infact, I think the only thing i've actually ever asked for is for 'things to go smoothly for a change' does that ever happen, no ? Theres your proof God and miracles dont exist. That blind person that all of a sudden could see or that paralysed person that could all of a sudden walk was either just a freak of nature or a commercial fake. Nothing good ever comes without a price. That snog came with a price, easy lust and heartache. Next time Robyn, please give me the advice before things like this happen! Thats what i've got to start doing, listening to my best friends advice. The words 'I really dont trust him Gem' should be taken seriously with caution. Basically, confused.com

Atleast one good thing has come of this, I realised something. Theres the people who dont understand and couldnt give a fuck if they know your upset, their soul purpose is how if effects them and them only. Then, theres the people who know straight away and text you and try their hardest to talk to you til ridiculous times in the morning. Robyn & Amy (if they knew what was going on at the time), Jamie Tuffs, Webby (:l), cant name the other one but he knows who he is. Oh and then theres the person who gets a different category of his own (Robyn should be here too cos i know she would have been just the same) The guy that not only spent ages chatting to me, making sure I was alright but also wanted to do something to make things right. Nick, your such a babe and your protection is gold.

I cant sit here and say 'hate life. give up with boys blah blah'! everyone knows that wont happen. Everyones knows that on wednesday, i'll be standing there, off my face, watching canterbury, all forgotten and we are the ocean and then go back to robyns and have such a laugh, get up ridiculously early and have such a good time at brighton on thursday. All while that happens i'll have a huge smile on my face and in the back of my mind i'll be thinking 'jeez, bmxers are so fit. soo much eye candy at rom jam' I guess though, at the same time, the feeling of not being good enough will gloom over me like a rain cloud in sunny 'ol England.


LIGHTER NOTE:!!!
University is going to be SO sweet. I have just over a year to wait. If I get through this year, I am set with a smile for the next 3!

To do list for today:
1) keep my phone on so people can get at me if they wanna do something
2) curl up on sofa
3) watch paris je t'amie without falling asleep
4) have the longest bath i've ever had
5) go out and buy I.d. or something amusing
6) Go to robyns and pick up our baby camera cos the school have decided they want it back now :( seriously gutted about that.
7) Help out parents later tonight
8) sleeeeeeep!

i r dun. bai!

oh p.s... LUKE WORRELL (L) KELLY OSBOURNE?!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Run's House, United Kingdom
Hi !